Exosome Baby Skin Booster What is Exosome? Is it painful?
Exosome baby skin booster, a new injection for restoring your facial skin to be radiant, less wrinkles, more moisture, less Melasma, less dark spots and lower the age of your skin, in order words reverse the age of your skin to be like a baby skin again. Exosome is one of the Medical innovation. Let us tell you everything you should know before deciding to inject Exosome. What is an Exosome and is it dangerous? What are the benefits of Exosome? How many injections do you need to see results? Along with how to take care of yourself before and after Exosome injection to see beautiful skin results younger again.
1. What is Exosome baby skin booster?
Exosome is an important substance that every cell in the body which can secrete to communicate between cells. Exosome substances are secreted from stem-cells and are contained in small bags. It has a diameter of about 30-150 nm. Inside the exosome bag contains more than 1,000 biomolecules, including essential amino acids, lipids, Growth factor, Cytokines, mRNA, miRNA, DNA, etc. These substances will be delivered to the target cells so that the cells can follow the instructions received. In addition to intercellular communication, exosomes also play an important role in rejuvenate the surrounding cells by stimulating younger cells to function perfectly. This also means that Exosome helps in new cell regeneration and make the skin regain its elasticity, strength and firmness. As well as add radiance and moisture to your skin.
With latest innovation, we can now extract of Exosomes from stem cells in the body by using mRNA technology, resulting in Exosome baby skin booster, small nanoparticles (30-150 nm) that can effectively restore your skin deep down at the cellular level. Doctors can use Exosome to restore and correct skin problems very effectively. Exosome baby skin booster can reduce any aging lines, reduce bags under the eyes, solve the problem of dark circles, Melasma, skin dehydration. It can be injected on your face, neck, hands or even scalp.
2. Is Exosome baby skin booster safe?
Because Exosome is the newest innovation in skin booster, many people still about its safety. You can rest assure that Exosome is a safe skin rejuvenation procedure and causes very few side effects because Exosome is extracted from cell culture. It is not an imitation synthetic substance, so it is free from chemicals and harmful substances. However, exosome injections must be chosen from a qualified clinic certified by the Ministry of Public Health and exosome injection must be done by doctors only.
3. What are the benefits of Exosome baby skin booster?
- Exosome helps to repair and revitalize the skin deeply at the cellular level. Effectively helps manage skin problems
- Stimulate the creation of new skin cells. Makes skin cells work more efficiently. Make your skin healthy from within. Reduce symptoms of sensitive skin, inflamed skin.
- Stimulate the creation of collagen and elastin in the skin. Makes the skin firm, increase skin elasticity.
- Stimulates the function of antioxidants in the skin. Slow down the deterioration of skin cells.
- Helps reduce skin age and prevent new wrinkles. Helps to add moisture, the skin looks full, the skin looks more radiant and healthy.
- Exosome inhibits melanin production, reduces melasma, freckles, dark spots and helps to adjust the skin color more evenly.
- Research has shown that Exosomes help reduce the appearance of scars and acne scars because Exosomes stimulate the skin layer to produce more collagen. Collagen is an important part that helps scars heal well and look faded.
4. Who is Exosome baby skin booster suitable for?
- People who want to take care of their facial skin to always look younger and looking for new innovations for skin care.
- People who want to rejuvenate smooth skin Looks healthy but doesn’t want to inject chemicals or other synthetic substances into the body.
- Those who have weak skin problems, sensitive skin, inflamed skin and want to strengthen the skin layer.
- People with aging problems sagging skin lack of elasticity.
- Those who have problems with uneven skin tone, blemishes, freckles, and dark spots.
- Those who have dry, damaged, rough skin problems, skin lacking moisture.
- Those who have scars. Acne scars and large pores.
5. How many time of injections do you need?
To achieve best result, it is recommended that the Exosome should be injected continuously once a month for the first 4-5 months, and you can repeat again every 6-12 months. As for people who do not have much skin problem, injecting of 1 time, the result will last for 3-5 months. However, the results and duration of the results will vary depending on the skin condition, lifestyle behavior and skin care after exosome injection of each individual.
6. Protocols before & after injecting Exosome baby skin booster
Preparation before Exosome baby skin booster injection
- Inform the health details to the doctor or nurse in detail. Both congenital disease andmedicines that must be taken on a regular basis. As well as a history of drug allergies, anesthetic allergies.
- Get enough sleep at least 8-12 hours before exosome injection.
- Avoid doing other procedures that may cause skin irritation. Refrain from scrubbing or exfoliating your face. Refrain from doing procedures that require heat and laser treatment. Should avoid using products that may provoke allergic reactions.
- Refrain from taking medicines, vitamins or supplements that stimulate blood circulation. For at least 4-7 days before exosome injection, including aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, NSAIDS such as Ibuprofen, Naproxen, cod liver oil, vitamin E, ginkgo leaf extract, garlic, galingale, collagen, etc. to prevent slow blood clotting problems and bruise hematoma.
Protocols after Exosome baby skin booster injection
- Immediately after Exosome injection, cold compresses can be applied to help reduce redness and alleviate facial pain.
- After Exosome injection, refrain from wearing makeup for at least 6 hours.
- Moisturize your skin with a gentle moisturizer. Avoid using skincare that contains alcohol. Fragrance and preservatives
- Do not massage, press or squeeze the injection site to prevent inflammation and infection.
- Refrain from strenuous exercise or exposing the face to heat for at least 4-7 days after treatment, such as sauna, laser treatment, long-term outdoor treatment, etc.
- Drink more clean water. You should drink at least 1.5-2 liters of water per day to help keep your skin hydrated and able to recover. Avoid alcohol and smoking for at least 4-7 days.
7. Who should not inject Exosome baby skin booster?
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- People with underlying skin conditions such as dermatitis or infection problem. Recurrent herpes or urticaria. The disease should be cured first before Exosome injection.
- People who have difficulty stopping bleeding or bleeding that doesn’t stop.